Welcome to Norfolk Surgical & Diagnostic Centres

Norfolk Surgical and Diagnostic Centres (NSDC) provides a range of NHS procedures from specialist clinicians in local GP practices. Our doctors supported by caring and professional clinical staff deliver a responsive, personal and high quality outpatient service in a safe, friendly and convenient community setting whilst improving patient choice and waiting times. NSDC is run by four local GP practices: Gayton Road, St James and Southgates in King’s Lynn plus St Stephens Gate in Norwich. NSDC has provided services to National Health Service patients since 1995.

When selecting NSDC, patients enjoy increased choice on where to have their NHS procedure. Patients often comment on the convenient waiting times plus being able to choose the time and date of their appointments. In our October 2014 patient satisfaction survey 92% of patients rated the quality of treatment received as excellent with the remaining 8% rating the service as good.

NSDC provides quality care in a friendly, local setting without the need for patients to go to hospital.

Our patients say…

“Excellent patient care and very comfortable procedure.”

Gayton Road Health Care Map

View Map Gayton Road Health Centre
Gayton Road,
King's Lynn,
Norfolk, PE30 4DY
01553 600 075

Southgates Medical Centre Map

View Map Southgates Medical and Surgical Centre
41 Goodwins Road,
King’s Lynn,
Norfolk, PE30 5QX
01553 819 460

St Stephens Gate Medical Practice Map

View Map St Stephens Gate Medical Practice
55 Wessex Street,
Norwich,
Norfolk, NR2 2TJ
01603 228 682

Endoscopy Unit Map

View Map The Endoscopy Unit
St Nicholas Court, Church Ln, Dersingham,
King's Lynn,
Norfolk, PE31 6GZ
01553 779 032